Dear Advanced Insurance Homeowner:
First off, I simply want to say thank you. It’s not often we have the opportunity to do this; however, I want you to know that I genuinely appreciate your business and the trust placed in us by allowing us to handle your personal insurance needs.
As part of my continuing service to you, my policyholder, I have taken some time to review residential and commercial security systems. As your insurance broker, I do not consider myself to be an expert on security systems.
However, if you are considering a residential or commercial alarm system, below are 10 standards or questions you might wish to evaluate in making your selection. These are as follows:
1. Does the system meet insurance requirements?
2. Is the company a franchise, dealer, branch office, or a locally owned and managed provider?
3. Does the company have its own local ULC certified monitoring station?
4. Is monitoring staff SIA (Security Industry Association) trained and certified?
5. How does the company transmit its alarm? Phone line? Internet? Cellular? Both?
6. Are technicians CANASA (Canadian Alarm Association) and U.L (Underwriters Laboratories) certified?
7. Is the company in good standing with the police?
8. Does the company offer an insurance deductible program?
9. Will the company convert an existing system to their monitoring at no charge and use your equipment?
10. Is the company an authorized dealer of first-in-class security equipment (i.e. Honeywell)?
It is my opinion that Security One meets or exceeds the above criteria. Secondly, their monthly monitoring fee is the most competitive I have found for U.L certified monitoring. It is for these reasons that I have personally chosen Security One for my residential security needs and to give me the peace of mind everyone deserves.
I strongly recommend them to you if you are interested in a new security system, home automation, video surveillance or GPS medical alert devices, or even if you already have a system, as they can easily convert most systems to Security One’s U.L certified state of the art monitoring for no additional charge. As an Advanced Insurance Brokers client, you are entitled to a promotional certificate which I have included with this note.
Please contact Christina Bilton at 226-345-6288, for more information and how you can sign up today.
I look forward to offering you continuing advice and service.
hello there! keeping everyone current on all the latest industry news and trends via this blog.